Monday 14 March 2011

Blogathon: Day 2

Blogging every day is a bit harder than I expected. Mostly because I forgot about the day ending. In 35 minutes! So here are some words:

Firstly, everyone should look at this tumblr in order to appreciate unlimited lols. I never thought Kim Jong Il could be so hilarious.

Also, currently watching Great British Hairdresser. Saw Zack-from-upstairs. He cried. Excellent. James Brown just said "You can't style a hair cut. You have to cut it. That's why it's called a haircut" I feel I've learnt something. But he will never be the new Gok Wan.

It is now 11.59... so...

1 comment:

  1. never underestimate kim jong il's potential for hilarity. or your own, you squealing 'oh, there a new one, with sunglasses and cotton plants.' was beyond brilliant.

    ReplyDelete