Sunday 13 March 2011

A Blog A Day...

...Keeps the doctor away? Hopefully.

Anyway- as I have such a brilliant track record with blogging (!) I have decided to post a blog Every Single Day. From Now until Easter. Fingers crossed every-one.

So Yesterday was spent in the company of Becca (stalk her over at Knit Happens) doing various things of a Bath-Like nature (get your mind out of the gutter. All of you!) such as eating cheap burgers and looking at wedding dress exhibits at the fashion museum . The day looked like this;


Designed by Alexander McQueen...!


My favourite. From 1928. Who says I'm old-fashioned?




We had nice coffee and then went to the park. Because we are Grown Ups. Honest.

I have also had a sudden brainwave- To Do Lists. I love them. Alot. And it's something I can definitely write every day... so this is how I will end my posts.
1. Fairy Tale for tomorrow.
2. Wash Up
3. Film in new camera
4. Call D
5. Paint nails
6. Make brownies for F

4 comments:

  1. Lovely :) I'll ask if you've completed any of the things in your list tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses! A lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's my brownies woman? you promised me brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you write how you speak! Welcome, Lily, welcome :)

    ReplyDelete