Thursday 2 June 2011

Morning Sunshines

Oh Blog, I fail you. Never mind, here are some words anyway.

So much of this past few weeks has been spent being stressed and/or reclusive. I've found the best way to deal with deadlines is to curl up and pretend they don't exist. But they all got done, writing 5000 words in 12 hours was perhaps my champion moment of the year. And I've not failed anything yet, so I'm now free as a bird. Or a student. It's rather lovely and increasingly strange.

I've found myself doing all the things I don't usually do, or things which if I did before I would have been stressed knowing I should be doing something else. Now all I feel stressed about while watching Location Location is not having done the washing up. And how I'm ever going to afford a house... but that's a whole other matter.

I have, finally, joined Twitter (Here) and got the Season 1 box set of Glee- both of which are wasting an inappropriate amount of my time. Not at all a Bad Thing. I also found out I have a whole month off work in the summer- the first time I havn't worked for more than a few weeks in the past 4 years. I don't really know what I'll do with my time...

Hmmm... Oh, Last Friday we went to the fancy Private Viewing of Becca and Allie's textile work at The American Museum. It was, as expected, totally gorgeous and impressive.

Ah, should probaby actually do the washing up now. I don't want to miss the Home Show after all...

3 comments:

  1. nice to see you back in dizzying blogland. Let's hang out and watch escape to the country! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is wonderful to see you back in the world of blogs missy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many factors when buying a jean shoulder pattern purse. The aesthetics of the purse is important. Partywear saree

    ReplyDelete